NOTE:


† And then the Curse swept the Earth

terça-feira, 4 de novembro de 2014

Zalmoxis "Demo"

While checking my music out.. I came across this band, Zalmoxis, that according to Bandcamp info, are from Augsburg, Germany. Zalmoxis introduces us two tracks of this grim and eerie atmospheric black metal, recorded as if the sound came out from this ancient and most concealed catacombs you can ever imagine. In general, the atmosphere sounds really great, it really exhales that haunting whiff of cold black metal through that echoing guitar in the back, as well for the drum set (digital?) and the vocals are just harsh and scary enough to do its work. If you're into the most occult, sinister and cold side of black metal, without major productions and artifices, then I strongly you to check this band out.

1 comentário:

  1. Well, Zalmoxis is a project of mine and I am indeed working on new stuff as well as on a tape-release of the first demo. Currently my other solo-projects Shrine (https://entertheshrine.bandcamp.com/) and sexache as well as my band are soaking up all my attention, so we'll see where things are going!

    Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate someone mentioning Zalmoxis.

    ResponderEliminar