NOTE:


† And then the Curse swept the Earth

domingo, 24 de novembro de 2013

Fleshpress "Tearing Skyholes"

Now that we are at the edge of closing another great year for heavy music, I was caught by surprise by this new album from Fleshpress. Their previous "Acid Mouth Strangulation" didn't hit me the way I expected from Mikko Aspa and his crew. I found it really odd and after very listens it still didn't grew on me the way i wanted. But since everything they put out holds a surprise inside, I really don't know what to expect with "Tearing Skyholes" where they seem to explore even more, and deep down inside, the most experimental and psychedelic side of their sound. It's even more stripped down, reminding me acts like Switchblade or the slower, atmospheric parts of Terra Tenebrosa. Just listen for your self and take your own conclusions. Buy it here.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário