NOTE:


† And then the Curse swept the Earth

domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012

READ ME

Attention,

To all of you that have sent me emails to post/review your band, don't worry. I've been "cleaning" out my mailbox, so I'm checking the whole requests one by one. As you can probably imagine, some will please me, other won't. All of this to say that your request didn't fell into oblivion. I'll get there. Don't worry. Better late than never right?

Besides all of this, don't forget that Forever Cursed is a music sharing blog. My aim when i created the blog was/is to share music, so if you want a featured "review" on it but will not share your music (unless it's very cheap on Bandcamp for example), then I'm sorry but there are 1000 more blogs just around the corner where you can send your request to. At least specify this point when sending in the request.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário